Stage Coach Farm & Forge Copper Ladle| Write A Review
Forged Copper Ladle
- This beautiful ladle is hand hammered, requiring extensive hammering creating a unique rustic finish.
- Featuring copper rivets, a copper 4" bowl and approximately 12" long stainless steel handle.
- Weights approximately 8 oz
- Copper ladles are designed to be used for serving, as they are made of unlined copper, they should not be left in food during cooking or used extensively in highly acidic food as this may cause copper to leach into foods.
- All cookware is made with attention to quality and is constructed to last for generations to come.
- Please exercise extreme caution when handling hot cookware. Always use hand protection when necessary.
- Packaged in recyclable, reused or compostable materials.
- Each item is handmade, forged and assembled at Stage Coach Farm & Forge
- Variations in each item can be expected due to the handmade nature of artisan craftsmanship.