Stage Coach Farm & Forge 9" Carbon Steel Skillet| Write A Review
9" Carbon Steel Skillet
- This lovely skillet is the smallest in our collection. Forged and shaped from 12G carbon steel featuring hammered brass rivets and with a hammered skillet finish.
- Silver handle is made of 100% hammered stainless steel. Stainless steel handle will remain cooler than copper making it the ideal choice for open fire cooking and everyday use.
- 10” top, 6 1/2 "base, 1" 5/8" tall, approximately 3 1/2- 4lbs.
- All skillets are pre-seasoned and will further develop a non-stick cooking surface with frequent oiling and use.
- All cookware is made with attention to quality and is constructed to last for generations to come.
- Please exercise extreme caution when handling hot cookware. Always wear hand protection.
- Oven, glass cooktop and open fire safe.
- Packaged in recyclable, reused or compostable materials.
- Each item is handmade, forged and assembled at Stage Coach Farm & Forge.
- Variations in each item can be expected due to the handmade nature of artisan craftsmanship.